Kids these days invest an excess of energy in Mobile and PCs messing around and watching recordings. In spite of the fact that these exercises keep them cheerfully involved, they once in a while show them anything. It is significant for your child to be fully informed regarding happenings on the planet. The world is getting staggeringly serious as time passes and in the event that you need your kid to flourish, it’s vital that they are all around read and learned. – Gk Questions For Kids
Perhaps the most ideal approaches to enable your kids to learn and assemble their insight is through general inquiries to construct their general information. We have assembled a rundown of essential GK inquiries for kids that will enable your child to learn. The inquiries are arranged dependent on age.
Also Read:- Eczema Behind Ears Treatment, Symptoms, causes
Basic Gk Questions and Answers For Kids
1. Which animal is known for the king of the jungle?
Answer: The Lion
2. How many days are there in a calendar year ?
3. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
4. Name of the first Indian film?
Answer: Raja Harishchandra
5. How many hours do we have in a day?
Answer: 24 hours
6. How many zeros are there in a two-thousand rupee note?
7. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?
Don’t Miss To Read:- Education Or Business Which is Best ?
8. Which is the smallest bird in the world ?
Answer: Humming Bird
9. What are the vowels of the English alphabet ?
Answer: A, E, I, O, U
10. Which festival is also known as “Festival of Lights” ?
Answer: Diwali or Deepavali
11. Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
12. What is the capital of India ?
Important General Knowledge and Current Affairs Questions
Answer: New Delhi
13. How many letters are there in the English alphabet ?
14. Which is the longest river in the world?
Answer: Nile (Egypt )
15. What is a baby frog called ?
16. How many sides does a triangle have ?
17. What is a baby dog called ?
18. Which country has the largest ‘Democracy’ in the world ?
19. Who was the first prime minister of India ?
Answer: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
20. Which place is known as tea garden of India?
21. What grows quicker ? hair or toenails ?
22. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
23. What type of gas do plants absorb ?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
24. Which country has the Statue of Liberty ?
Answer: United States
25. Which planet is known as the Red Planet ?
How did you find this article in Gk Questions For Kids, tell them in the comment box! Don’t forget to like and share it! If you want an article on a topic, then tell us in the comment box below, we will definitely present that information for you! Thanks for reading the article!
- Rochak Tathy in Hindi – जानिए 121 अज़ब गजब रोचक तथ्य
- Psychology Facts in Hindi – 50 रोचक मनोवैज्ञानिक तथ्य
- Amazing Facts About India | भारत के बारे में रोचक तथ्य
- दुनिया की कुछ रोचक जानकारी | Interesting Information About World
- Amazing Facts About Science | विज्ञान के अजीबो गरीब रोचक तथ्य